non woven felt manufacturers PP spunbond nonwovens performance and characteristics
Spunbonded nonwoven fabrics utilize the principle of chemical fiber spinning. Continuous filaments are laid into a web during the process of polymer spinning. Filament webs are subjected to needle punching, hydroentanglement, chemical bonding, and hot-roll bonding. The nonwoven fabric is formed by reinforcement by hot air or air bonding. Spunbond production technology can adapt to different types of polymer, the process is short, flexible and diverse, mature technology, high technology content, high degree of automation, and spinning speed multiplied, single fiber strength is greatly increased, fiber is more and more The finer the speed is, the faster the network becomes and the better the uniformity of the network. Its output has accounted for 60% to 70% of the total production of nonwoven fabrics in the world, and its application range is also growing. Spunbonded nonwoven fabrics are composed of continuous filaments, so they have good tensile strength; the density of the filaments that make up the nonwoven fabric can be varied, or can vary widely; the web can be reinforced by various methods. This gives the product good application performance and enhances its competitiveness. Because spunbonded nonwoven fabrics are laid directly into webs after continuous filaments are laid, they have a high fiber utilization factor, a high coverage per unit area, and good coating properties, so that they can be processed into low-density nonwovens. A variety of non-woven fabrics can not be compared. In general, spunbonded nonwovens have a high level of comprehensive strength, a smooth surface with low lint, a soft hand, a good folding and abrasion resistance, a good light-blocking and air-permeability, good water-absorption and lipophilicity, and heat, acid, and alkali resistance. Anti-mold and mothproof, good dimensional stability, easy processing, easy recycling.
non woven felt manufacturers
Due to its simple production process, short process flow, low product cost, unique structure, and superior technical performance, spunbonded nonwovens are widely used in the automotive industry, and their usage is much larger than other non-wovens by area. Weaving cloth. Spunbond nonwoven fabrics can not only be used as a variety of automotive interior decoration materials, but also can be used as a car's waterproof sealing material, can also be used as a car's reinforced frame material, but also can be used as a variety of car packaging protective materials, but also the ideal car Industrial filter material.
non woven felt manufacturers
The use of PP spunbonded nonwovens
Its main uses can be roughly divided into:
(1) Medical and sanitary non-woven fabrics: surgical gowns, protective clothing, sanitary cloths, masks, diapers, civilian wipes, wipes, wet wipes, magic towels, wipes, beauty products, sanitary napkins, and health care Mats and disposable sanitary cloths;
(2) Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: wall coverings, table cloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.;
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: linings, fusible interlinings, battings, styling cotton, various synthetic leather backings, etc.;
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics; filter materials, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covered cloths, etc.;
(5) Non-woven fabrics for agriculture: crop protection fabrics, breeding fabrics, irrigation fabrics, insulation curtains, etc.;
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, insulation and sound insulation materials, oil-absorbing felt, smoke filter, tea bags, etc.