High-quality non-woven products from the love of products and love of work
non woven bags manufacturer
non woven carry bags manufacturer
Advantages of acupuncture non-woven tree planting bags
1) Ventilation; 2) Filtration; 3) Insulation; 4) Absorption; 5) Water repellency; 6) Flexibility 7) No messiness; 8) Good hand feeling, softness; 9) Lightness; 10) Elasticity, Recoverable; 11) No directionality of fabrics; 12) High productivity and high production speed compared to textile fabrics; 13) Low price and mass production
The effect of non-woven fabrics:
1. Special polypropylene material can cause natural root-cutting effect and high transplant efficiency. After the planting, the root system extends outwards. After touching this unique material, it penetrates the surface of the bag and is ring-skinned so that the roots outside the bag do not grow thick and promote the formation of numerous fine roots in the bag. This is the effect of natural root cutting.
2. The plant grows as fast as it grows in the field. It does not form after the other container cultivation methods reach the root system after planting. It does not form packing, and water and nutrients can still be absorbed by the fine roots outside the bag. The upward transport from the xylem at the center of the root is the same as the effect of planting in the field, which is inferior to other containers.
3. Moisture permeates freely without water accumulation. The special materials of the root-control bag can make the water and nutrients penetrate freely, and no water will accumulate in the bag and cause root rot.
4. The cost of transplantation is low and the transplant season is long. Because it does not require skilled workers to remove the root graft, ordinary workers can transplant and transplants are easy and cost-effective. As the earth ball is reduced by about 25% compared to the traditional ball of planted trees, the handling cost can be reduced by a lot. After harvesting, the planting bag It can be used as a packaged earth ball container. The soil ball is kept intact and the transplant survival rate is high. No additional packing is required to reduce the cost.
5. Carbohydrates accumulate in the bag and quickly recover after transplantation. Since the root has been peeled by the ring, the carbohydrates produced by the blade are transported from the phloem to the root, but they cannot be sent out of the bag. Carbohydrate nutrients accumulate in the roots of the bag and form nodules. Once transplanted, they can quickly The recovery of growth, the survival rate and quality of transplants have been greatly improved.