PET non-woven products are rich in color, bright and colorful, stylish, environmentally friendly, versatile, aesthetically pleasing, and have a variety of patterns and styles. They are lightweight, environmentally friendly, recyclable, and are recognized internationally as environmentally friendly products that protect the earth's ecology. Applicable to agricultural film, shoes, leather, mattress, cover, decoration, chemical, printing, automotive, building materials, furniture and other industries, and clothing lining, medical and health disposable surgical gowns, masks, caps, sheets, hotels Disposable tablecloths, beauty, sauna and even today's fashion gift bags, boutique bags, shopping bags, advertising bags and so on. Environmental products, wide range of uses, economic benefits. Because of its appearance, the non-woven fabric resembles pearls, also known as pearl canvas.
PET non-woven fabrics are made on wet or dry papermaking machines, including chemical fibers, plant fibers, and the like, using water or air as a suspending medium, and are referred to as non-woven fabrics, although they are cloths and not textiles. Non-woven fabric is a new generation of environmentally-friendly materials, with strong strength, breathable waterproof, environmental protection, flexibility, non-toxic and tasteless, and the advantages of low prices. It is a new generation of environmentally-friendly materials that are water-repellent, breathable, flexible, non-combustible, non-toxic, non-irritating, and rich in color. If the material is decomposed naturally in the outdoors, its maximum life span is only 90 days, and it is decomposed within 8 years when it is placed indoors. It is non-toxic, harmless, and therefore does not pollute the environment when it is burned. Therefore, environmental protection comes from this.
The use of PET nonwovens
(1) Nonwovens for medical and sanitary use: surgical gowns, protective clothing, sterilized cloth, masks, diapers, civilian rags, wipes, wet wipes, magic towels, wipes, beauty products, sanitary napkins, and health care Mats, and disposable sanitary cloths.
(2) Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: linings, fusible interlinings, battings, setting cotton, various synthetic leather backings, etc.
(4) Non-woven fabrics for industrial use; base materials, reinforcing materials, polishing materials, filter materials, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles, and covering cloths for roofing waterproofing membranes and asphalt shingles.
(5) Non-woven fabrics for agriculture: crop protection fabrics, breeding fabrics, irrigation fabrics, insulation curtains, etc.
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, insulation and sound insulation materials, oil-absorbing felt, smoke filter, tea bags, shoes, etc.
Non-woven mask manufacturers
It uses high melting fat and polypropylene as raw materials, has good toughness, high filterability and soft hand feeling; high air permeability, high water pressure resistance, high strength, can block and block dust, particles, alcohol, plasma,