Polypropylene is the single most used category in all plastics, and it is also the most widely used category. It can be used to classify different substrates. Within the classification, it can still be specified in different melt flow rates, even according to the needs of individual products. Addition of additional additives and then specify the use of specifications, such as: single polymer, MFR: about 12 can be used for general injection of finished products, can also produce multifilament fiber, but also can deliberately create a broad molecular weight distribution to improve the processing of fiber woven fabrics At the same time, it can also add lubricating agents and anti-adhesives to increase the opening of convenience plastic bags finished product requirements. As a result, many specifications have been extended, but the general physical properties are similar, and there are alternatives to each other in addition to the non-intended primary uses. Here try to make reference to the different base materials for reference and explain them one by one.
1. HOMOPOLYMER Single polymer, known in the mainland as homopolymerization, is a raw material for the polymerization of pure propylene.
2. Impact resistance grade (IMPACT COPOLYMER) is a single polymer added ethylene propylene rubber, the impact strength depends mainly on the level of rubber content, the degree of cold is good or bad mainly depends on the level of ethylene content. Different raw material manufacturers have different processes, and the highest ethylene content is also different.
3. RANDOM COPOLYMER Random copolymers, ethylene and ethylene copolymerization, ethylene irregularly dispersed in the polymer, mainly to reduce the crystallinity of the polymer and then improve the transparency.
4. HIGH ISOTACTICITY or HIGH CRYSTALLINITY Reducing the content of misaligned structures in PP polymers will increase the crystallinity by increasing the content of regular structures. Mainly to improve the rigidity of raw materials, heat denaturation temperature, surface hardness, scratch resistance and gloss. Of course, the addition of nucleating agents will also contribute to the improvement of these properties.
5. TERPOLYMER is an extension of random copolymers. Generally, the content of propylene with ethylene (non-EPR) is up to 3.5%, but there are also processes that can be added to 5%. The higher the ethylene content, the softer the product is, and the thermal deformation temperature is. The lower the softening point and the heat-seal temperature, sometimes the styrene or other third component is used as the tri-copolymer to increase the ethylene content to achieve the above physical properties.
6. Alloy grade (ALLOY) A high proportion of different plastic raw materials can be mixed alloy grade, for example, PP added LDPE can improve the softness and impact strength, can also reduce necking and increase the flatness in the processing, can also be reduced in the molding Falling phenomenon. PP plus EPR and HDPE can maintain rigidity, reduce whitening caused by high EPR content, and improve impact strength.
7. COMPOUNDING Composite materials known as composites of different materials, such as glass fiber, various types of inorganic mineral powder, organic wood powder, paper scraps, or cereal flakes, are used in PP materials to improve various physical properties. Slag also includes: talc, calcium carbonate, barium sulfate, mica, carbon black, carbon fiber and bromide.
types of polypropylene Polypropylene pp type
8. Rubber (RUBBER) Rubber, TPR (thermoplastic rubber) and TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) are sometimes difficult to demarcate, and in various definitions, most rubbers can be mixed with PP. Outside the EPR series, it is also difficult to define that the mixture is positioned within the alloy or composite item. The rubbers that are often mixed with PP include EPR and EPDM. The brands that are suitable for direct blending with PP include CATALLOY, PLASTOMER, ENGAGE, TAFMER, KRATON, and SANTOPLENE.
9.Special specifications (SPECIALS) Not included in the former category can be classified as such, for example: high melt strength raw materials (HMS, High Melt Strength) can be used in foamed materials to improve surface airtightness and improve foaming effect , Also can reduce the sheet material crash phenomenon.
Non-woven mask manufacturers
It uses high melting fat and polypropylene as raw materials, has good toughness, high filterability and soft hand feeling; high air permeability, high water pressure resistance, high strength, can block and block dust, particles, alcohol, plasma,