Non-woven fabrics do not have latitude and longitude lines, cutting and sewing are very convenient, and light and easy to shape, loved by hand-lovers.
Because it is a kind of fabric that does not need spinning woven fabric, but the textile short fibers or filaments are oriented or randomly arranged to form a fiber network structure, and then reinforced by mechanical, thermal adhesive or chemical methods.
Instead of being intertwined and braided together by a single yarn, the fibers are directly bonded together by physical means, so when you get the sticky name in your clothes, you will find that It is impossible to extract the root of a root. Non-woven fabrics break through the traditional textile principles, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production rate, high output, low cost, wide use, and many raw material sources.
The relationship between nonwovens and spunbonds
Spunbonded fabrics are non-woven fabrics. There are many production processes for the manufacture of nonwovens, of which spunbonding is one of the non-woven production processes.
what is non woven？
(Including spunbonding, meltblowing, hot rolling, and hydroentanglement, most of the nonwovens currently produced in the market are spunbonded)
Non-woven fabrics based on the composition, there are polyester, polypropylene, nylon, spandex, acrylic, etc.; different components will have different styles of non-woven fabrics. Spunbonded fabrics are usually referred to as polyester spunbonds and polypropylene spunbonds. The styles of these two fabrics are very close and can only be determined by high temperature testing.
Non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric. It directly uses polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to wind the fibers through airflow or mechanical web, and then it is hydro-entangled, needle-punched, or hot-rolled, and finally finished. Non-woven cloth formed. The new fiber products with a soft, breathable and planar structure have the advantage of not producing lint, strong, durable, silky and soft, but also a kind of reinforcing material, but also a cottony feel, compared with cotton, non-woven Cloth bag is easy to form and cheap.
1. Lightweight: polypropylene resin as the main raw material, the proportion is only 0.9, only cotton
Non-woven finished products
Non-woven finished products (3 photos)
Three-fifths of it is bulky and feels good.
2. Soft: Consisting of fine fibers (2-3D) Light-point hot-melt adhesive molding. The finished product is soft and comfortable.
3. Water-repellent, air-permeable: Polypropylene chips do not absorb water, water content is zero, finished product is water-repellent, composed of 100% fiber with porosity, good air permeability, easy to keep the fabric dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritant: The product is manufactured in accordance with FDA food grade raw materials, free of other chemical components, stable in performance, non-toxic, no odor, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically inert substance, not insects, and it can isolate bacteria and insects in the presence of liquid erosion; antibacterial, alkaline corrosion, the finished product will not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial. The product is water-removing, not moldy, and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid.
7. Good physical properties. The direct spinning of polypropylene spinning is made by heat-bonding. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products. The strength is non-directional and the strength in both vertical and horizontal directions is similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, most of the raw materials used are polypropylene, and the plastic bag is made of polyethylene. Although the two materials have similar names, their chemical structures are quite different. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is very stable and extremely difficult to degrade. Therefore, the plastic bag needs 300 years to be decomposed; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain can be easily broken and can be effectively degraded. , And in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, and the environmental pollution after disposal is only 10% of the plastic bags.
Disadvantages:what is non woven？
1) Poor strength and durability compared to woven fabrics.
2) It cannot be cleaned like other cloths.
3) The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so it is easy to split from a right angle. Therefore, improvements in production methods are mainly aimed at preventing the improvement of division.
Non-woven mask manufacturers
It uses high melting fat and polypropylene as raw materials, has good toughness, high filterability and soft hand feeling; high air permeability, high water pressure resistance, high strength, can block and block dust, particles, alcohol, plasma,